The shortage of psychiatrists has put pressure on hospital emergency departments nationwide. Char Biamonte Stockl, Director of Psychiatry at CaroMont Regional Medical Center in Gastonia, NC, will explain how a telePsychiatry program can reduce patient wait times and increase access to psychiatric care. Stockl will illustrate the benefits of telePsychiatry by sharing improved performance metrics and outcomes.
• Why telePsychiatry was implemented
• Reduced length of stay for psychiatric patients
• Increased medically appropriate discharge rates
• Outcomes for CaroMont Regional Medical Center
This webinar is for hospital and health systems looking for:
• Scalable access to board-certified psychiatrists
• Increased capacity for other emergency patients
• Less expensive coverage model with standardized clinical protocols and reporting insights
Join us to learn how TelePsychiatry can provide critical mental health care to your community and EARN 1 CME CREDIT!